International Conference on Environmental Law and Global Public Health
March 16, 2023 - March 17, 2023| Free
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Environmental Law and Global Public Health aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Environmental Law and Global Public Health. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Environmental Law and Global Public Health.
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Environmental Law and Global Public Health are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Environmental Law and Global Public Health has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Environmental Law and Global Public Health. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Terrorism as a Threat to International Peace: A Study on 9/11 Terrorism
- Implication of Taliban’s Recent Relationship with Neighboring Countries and Its Impact on the Current Peace Process
- The Absence of a National Industrial Effluent Policy: Imminent Risk to the Brazilian Bodies of Water
Aline Alves Bandeira, Maria Cecília de Paula Silva
- Analyzing Microblogs: Exploring the Psychology of Political Leanings
- Harrison’s Stolen: Addressing Aboriginal and Indigenous Islanders Human Rights
- Indigenous Dayak People’s Perceptions of Wildlife Loss and Gain Related to Oil Palm Development
A. Sunkar, A. Saraswati, Y. Santosa
- Reduction of Plants Biodiversity in Hyrcanian Forest by Coal Mining Activities
Mahsa Tavakoli, Seyed Mohammad Hojjati, Yahya Kooch
- Common Sense Leadership in the Example of Turkish Political Leader Devlet Bahçeli
B. Gültekin, T. Gültekin
- Changes in Student Definition of De-Escalation in Professional Peace Officer Education
- Study of Polyphenol Profile and Antioxidant Capacity in Italian Ancient Apple Varieties by Liquid Chromatography
A. M. Tarola, R. Preti, A. M. Girelli, P. Campana
- Conceptualizing of Priorities in the Dynamics of Public Administration Contemporary Reforms
Larysa Novak-Kalyayeva, Aleksander Kuczabski, Orystlava Sydorchuk, Nataliia Fersman, Tatyana Zemlinskaia
- Urban and Rural Children’s Knowledge on Biodiversity in Bizkaia: Tree Identification Skills and Animal and Plant Listing
Joserra Díez, Ainhoa Meñika, Iñaki Sanz-Azkue, Arritokieta Ortuzar
- Jurisprudencial Analysis of Torture in Spain and in the European Human Rights System
María José Benítez Jiménez
- Strengthening Legal Protection of Personal Data through Technical Protection Regulation in Line with Human Rights
Tomy Prihananto, Damar Apri Sudarmadi
- Impacts of Tillage on Biodiversity of Microarthropod Communities in Two Different Crop Systems
Leila Ramezani, Mohammad Saeid Mossadegh